Wildcrafted Raw Gold Irish Moss (Chondrus Crispus) aka Sea Moss or Irish Sea Moss
Our Wildcrafted Irish Moss (Chondrus Crispus) is harvested from the cold waters of Peru. It does not contain sand or salt.
It does not contain heavy metals, contaminants or pesticides.
The shelf life of our Irish Moss is 3 years and should be stored in a dry cool area.
Chondrus Crispus Focuses on cleansing lymphatic system and immune system.
- Irish Moss aka Sea Moss or Irish Sea Moss contains 92 minerals
- Boost immunity
- Helps fight infections
- Supports thyroid health
- Aid in weight loss
- Provides digestive support
- Mucus buster
- Improves joint health
- Mood enhancer
To make Irish Moss (Sea Moss) Paste:
1. Soak for 4 hours 1/2 cup Irish moss in bowl full of water.
2. Pick out any brown parts and rinse very well.
3. Blend 1 1/2 cups hydrated (soaked) irish moss with 3/4 cup water in a high speed blender.
4. Place in glass bowl or mason jar in refrigerator to set up.
*3/4 cup dry moss will yield 3 cups soaked irish moss.
Irish moss gel will last in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 weeks.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.